Is this a good deal?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLIFSH

Reaction score
Hey guys, looking for a little advice on behalf of a buddy. He lives in FL and is asking about a boat package on CL. It's a jon boat, which I know zero about. It seldom that I even see a jon boat up this way, everyone has v hulls. I don't know why?

My question is whether or not this is a fair/good price for this boat package. I don't want my buddy to pay too much; he needs to have money to buy me BEER next month when I go visit him :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks in advance everyone.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/boa/1719378837.html

FLIFSH said:
Hey guys, looking for a little advice on behalf of a buddy. He lives in FL and is asking about a boat package on CL. It's a jon boat, which I know zero about. It seldom that I even see a jon boat up this way, everyone has v hulls. I don't know why?

My question is whether or not this is a fair/good price for this boat package. I don't want my buddy to pay too much; he needs to have money to buy me BEER next month when I go visit him :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks in advance everyone.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/boa/1719378837.html

Why not just ask Boater1234, who is a member here, I'm 99% sure that's his rig.

If it were me... I would look for used. You can get a whole lot more boat for less money when buying used.

boater1234 said:
That is funny that is my setup i was trying to sell just the motor but i'm having a hard time selling it and now it's is no longer for sale because i sold the motor.I was asking a high price for the whole setup to get someone to buy just the motor and i acomplished that.So no it is not a good deal.I know anyone in there right mind would not give me what i was asking so i was hopeing people would just call me on the motor and it worked,so that is why i did that to sell just the motor and got hundreds of calls on it and sold it today.

Nice job - I knew it was your rig.

boater1234 said:
That is funny that is my setup i was trying to sell just the motor but i'm having a hard time selling it and now it's is no longer for sale because i sold the motor.I was asking a high price for the whole setup to get someone to buy just the motor and i acomplished that.So no it is not a good deal.I know anyone in there right mind would not give me what i was asking so i was hopeing people would just call me on the motor and it worked,so that is why i did that to sell just the motor and got hundreds of calls on it and sold it today.

If it is no longer for sale - you should delete it from CL