Looking for 70's larson boat gunnel

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAKE8842

Reaction score
Hello everyone, New to the forum. I am in the process of redoing a 14' larson aluminum boat.
Trailer is done and working on the boat next. I am having a hard time locating gunnel/rub rail
for this boat. Every marina i talk to says it has to be specifically made for this boat. It had
plastic that was cracking and falling apart. I found 1 company in canada that had 16' sections but
the shipping to ny was between 150 and $200 plus price of gunnel. much more than i wanted to
spend. it was canoe gunnel. I really want aluminum. Anyone know any companys in the states that
produces these?

Sorry man, don't have a clue. Sometimes its hard to get answers without A) posting pictures and B) not making any other posts. Wish I could be of more help

You can try contacting John at Boat Works in Little Falls MN. If you goggle it you will find a phone number. Larson Boats are made in Little Falls and Boat Works restores old boats and has a museum of old boats so he may be of some help.

Appreciate it guys. Just got done tearing apart the trailer and sanding and repainting it. Boat is next.

Latest posts