New to me 16 x 48 LoweLine Hustler

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flintcreek

Reaction score
This Tinboat thing can be addictive....up to my 3rd tinboat now, not sure the wife knows there is one parked behind the shop (shhhh). Just bought this one last weekend. It is a 16 x 48 1978 LoweLine Hustler with a 1977 Johnson 35 hp. The boat seems to be in good shape. Transom is strong and not rotten, floor and front deck are all aluminum. Has steering wheel and live well. A upgrade over my other boats. Motor is not running, and I got it for a good enough price that if is not repairable I will still be happy. (I have a 35 Johnson that runs)

I am trying to decide how to fix up a few seats in the boat and possibly a rear deck and some storage. I took a look at my brothers 1978 Bass Tracker and got a few ideals. What do you think a small back deck or just mount a base of some type in the floor? On a very limited budget until I sell at least 1 of the other 2 tinboats sitting in the yard. In the pictures are my fishing partner and helper.

FlintcreekPICT0035.JPG

Attachments

• PICT0034.JPG
    PICT0034.JPG
    708.5 KB · Views: 490
  • PICT0036.JPG
    PICT0036.JPG
    676.2 KB · Views: 490
  • PICT0037.JPG
    PICT0037.JPG
    664.6 KB · Views: 490
Thanks guys, my daughter and son got it cleaned up pretty good. It is hanging in my shop right now so I can work on the trailer. Actually taking a better built and heavier trailer out from under a 14 x48 flatbottom with big tires and setting it up for this boat. It seems like I am working all the time right now so it is hard to get anything done. It is time to be fishing not working on a boat. I will have to post a couple of pictures if I get off work at a descent time tomorrow.

Flintcreek

Latest posts