Organization type thing, that will mount on vertical surface

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dyeguy1212

Reaction score
Alright guys, I have a request.. Can someone help me find a product that may or may not exist? :lol:

Long story short, I don't like how flat the front of my console looks. From the driver's perspective it looks good, but when you look at the boat head-on, it looks like a huge block. For a long time I considered rebuilding it, but I have another idea that may be a little easier and more functional.

I'm looking for some sort of organization unit that can mount on a vertical surface, that I could put my pliers, cell, and whatever else in. Something, possibly plastic, that has cup holders or something to that effect, that I could mount to the front of the console, breaking up the blocky appearance, and giving me a good place to put my stuff at the same time.

Has anyone seen such a mythical product? I've been looking around the usual sites and coming up empty. Any ideas?

Hey DyeGuy...How about something like this...

https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_Wedge-Cup-Holder-Bell-Automotive_25984508-P_N3038_A%7CGRP2013____

S&MFISH said:
Why don't you use some of your excellent fabricating skills and custom make your own.That way it can have everything that you need,maybe cover it in the same carpet so it matches the rest of your build.

Haha I appreciate the support, and I actually thought about that. Only problem is carpeting it. There are bound to be visible seams, and even more screws showing.

LoweRider said:
dyeguy1212 said:
Maybe something similar to this... I'd have to remove the suction cups and bolt it on somehow, but it might get the job done...
https://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/...&parentType=index&indexId=cat21326&hasJS=true

I have this caddy and it works very well, except for the suction cups. If you remove the suction cups you can hang this caddy with two large head screws using the same mounting holes that were used for the suction cups.

Sounds like that should make my life easy. Thanks

Latest posts