Additional storage/seating idea

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2008roadster

Reaction score
I had an idea the other day on my boat buildup. I am going to install a floor in the front section right along the water line and put the pedestal mount in the floor for a fishing seat. Then I thought that since storage was so limited that I would cut a hole in the floor for a 5 gallon bucket and mount the seat on top of the bucket. That way, I would have a storage compartment and a seat pedestal. Two birds with one stone, don't ya know. What do ya think?

Stan

Thanks for the link. All kinds of stuff there to look at. No, the Bass Pro here in Nashville, TN is still closed. It will be several months before it reopens. The flood waters were horrible around all of Nashville. Back to the bucket. I was thinking a plastic bucket painted OD green with plastic paint to match the boat. I am a light weight at 155 pounds so it should have no trouble holding me.

Other ideas or suggestions are not only welcomed but solicited.

Stan

there was a build on here where a storage box was built out of wood and a seat mounted on top......i will try to find the build.....

Latest posts