Landau 12'

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodolcarolinaboy

Reaction score
Hey yall I'm new here and at the moment I just got one question. I just got me a Landau 12' jon boat from a neighbor. Now I've used this boat before, once with me and my wife and once with me and my roomate. The boat is said to only hold like 250 lbs but that just cain't be right cause I weigh 260 my self. Any truth to this. I do plan on doin some work to it. It's a **** nice boat. No holes, dings and not many scratches. I mainly will just use this boat to fish and get round the river. Any of yalls help would be appreciated.

I live in Effingham, SC. Close to Florence bout an hour from the beach. Yeah that's what Imma do even though I'm not sure if Landau still makes the jon boats.

Is your boat a 1232 or a 1236??? Here is my plate off my 1236 that I had if it helps any.

Attachments

• pics 595.JPG
    pics 595.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 794
Nah man it's a 1247 F. I cain't find nothin bout it on the internet. I did email Landau bout it though. Hopefully somethin will pop up.

Just to be sure you know, 1232 means 12' long and a 32" floor. It isn't a measure of how wide the boat is at the top.

Latest posts