recessed tm pedal location

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brine

Reaction score
Anyone know what the distance should be between the pedal well and a pedestal seat? Ideally, from a leaning post.

I would stand on the deck and see where you feel comfortable. dont stand on the pedal just the flat deck that is where i would put it..

redbug said:
I would stand on the deck and see where you feel comfortable. dont stand on the pedal just the flat deck that is where i would put it..

I've made that mistake. I found where the pedal was comfortable on my buddies Ranger, which lacked a pedal well, then put mine there. When you sink it down, you can no longer reach it. As it turned out, I ended up never using the butt seat, so it didn't matter.

bassboy1 said:
redbug said:

I've made that mistake. I found where the pedal was comfortable on my buddies Ranger, which lacked a pedal well, then put mine there. When you sink it down, you can no longer reach it. As it turned out, I ended up never using the butt seat, so it didn't matter.
i saiid to just see where you felt comfy standing on the deck not the pedal

redbug said:
bassboy1 said:
redbug said:

i saiid to just see where you felt comfy standing on the deck not the pedal

I know. I was pointing out what happens when you make the mistake you warned against, further emphasizing your point. Reading it though, I did word it kinda funny.

Sorry for the confusion. :oops:

bassboy,

Does this look close to what you are thinking?

dimensions.gif

This one is $80, made out of .125 aluminum, powdercoated black, 6 stainless screws, hose clamp, and hose.

07.jpg