Fathers Day/B-Day Present a Bit Early--1983 Bass Tracker

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BYOB Fishing

Reaction score
I found this on CL last week and was emailing back and forth with the guy. He had it up for $500, no motor. He said it's rough and needs work. Not a big deal for me. He also claims no big dents or leaks, which would be a big show stopper. Anyway, my wife was around when I first saw the listing, and later saw the back and forth emails and gave him a call. She worked a deal for $400, and told me later that day...Along with letting me know not to expect any more Father's Day or Birthday presents..hahaha

Anyway, here are the CL photos:

3n13oa3l65T65P05S1a5uc588ea7d38811dd3.jpg
3ne3kd3mc5V25O05W0a5s79fd8466c19c10ca.jpg

Looking to transform it into a great bass boat...hopefully something that can last me.

Let me know what you think!!

Matt

Looks like a nice boat and you got it for one heck of a price. Looks like you'll have a good time fixing it up to match your style. Good luck with the build/re-model!

I saw one just like it on the lake yesterday. It looks like a nice boat and lots of opportunities to make changes. And don't forget, now that you've used up both your birthday and Father's Day, that new motor will have to be for Christmas...

I imagine any painting will be immaculate!

Nice present - should be an excellent boat to add your own customizations to.

Is that the 17' Bass Tracker? You can't go wrong with this boat. It looks like it has the original pedistal seat in good shape. I had one and extended the front casting deck back to the front of the cock pit without too much difficulty. It made for one heck of a fishing boat. For the money, this thing is going to be a joy to re-do.

Latest posts