Mag Lite clips for stowing seat pedistals

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tccanoe

Reaction score
Hay Guys,
I just found a way to stow my seat post/pedistals. I was in the local hard-ware store and found a pack of clips for holding D cell sized Mag Lite brand flash lights. Perfact, I mean perfact for holding seat pedistals. Hard black molded plastic, less then six bucks, made in America (if that still matters to you), easy install. I'm sure you can find 'em on line under a Mag Lite web site. I'm new to this site so this may be old info but I think it's good info.

Hay,
Found the part number: Maglite Mounting Brackets D Cell ASXD026. All over the web 4-6 bucks.

Good idea! I use the smaller clips usually used to hold anything on a stick (mops, brooms, rakes) for my landing net and stern light. Keeps them in one place and more importantly, out of the way.

Bought some yesterday, they hold it nice and tight. Now just have to find a place to mount it :)

I found a spot, right behind the seat itself. I have a small step up to the back deck. The small step holds the seats for driving. When you pick up the seat, you just reach down and grab the pole too. I'll see how it works out this weekend.

Boy Silvers,
I like hanging around smart people. You've taken my idea to the next level. Economy of motion. Less time fumbling around to fishing.
I guess I'm one of the dumb people. I don't know how to post pics or other fancy stuff. I'm just a simple guy.

Latest posts