The time has come...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BensalemAngler

Reaction score
Next week I hope to get my trailer and hitch then it is boat time, I know it is going to pain me seeing my boat out front with snow on it and not being able to use it but I do not want that first warm day in March to come with out me saying "I wish I had my boat right now".

So I would rather stare at it then not.

Nice, very nice. That will be the perfect boat for all the lake around these parts.

Good idea, get it now, make sure you get everything correct on it and by the time it warms up you will be ready to go.

esquired said:
Nice, very nice. That will be the perfect boat for all the lake around these parts.

Good idea, get it now, make sure you get everything correct on it and by the time it warms up you will be ready to go.

Esquireds waiting for the Maiden voyage hint hint hint! :shock: :wink:

Jim said:
esquired said:

Esquireds waiting for the Maiden voyage hint hint hint! :shock: :wink:

I have to take him, he has given me the best fishing spots, it would be the least I can do, plus I need someone to lauch it, I have only driven landscaper trailers and never had to back them up

I am a master at launching boats - ask Gamefisher, I will remind you to put in the plug and everything!

Plus, I have a few "secret" spots still left!

first off good luck with your new boat, I'm sure it will work great on the local lakes.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN SNOW!!!!!

this is a family friendly site with younger members on it so you need to watch using that kind of language here

redbug said:
first off good luck with your new boat, I'm sure it will work great on the local lakes.

this is a family friendly site with younger members on it so you need to watch using that kind of language here
Dad better not find out y'all are using the word sn** on here. Otherwise, I am a goner. :D haha!

Ya know what is freaky, the daggum asterisks look like sn**flakes. I think it is a conspiracy... :lol:

bassboy1 said:
redbug said:

Dad better not find out y'all are using the word sn** on here. Otherwise, I am a goner. :D haha!

Ya know what is freaky, the daggum asterisks look like sn**flakes. I think it is a conspiracy... :lol:

I guess snow fish are out of the question then? You crack me up BassBoy

snow_fish_BW.jpg

Latest posts