alumacraft guru's

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loggerhead Mike

Reaction score
Ive talked to a feller about buying his boat and he's gave me a few details but i havent got a chance to see it in peson

he says its an alumacraft, 15'x5' wide alaskan guide edition (factory camo).

seem'd like an offball size and i cannot find a picture on the net of any factory camo alumacrafts much less an "alaskan guide edition". Have yall heard of any like this? i beleave its a 90's modle. I had high hopes but not being able to find any on the net, and the fact that i just learned its powered by a gamefisher :cry: is making ole loggerhead depressed

anyhoo i wont get a chance to check the boat out for another week or so and dieing to see what it looks like. anybody got any secrete websights that may help a feller out?

in case yuns are wondering he's wanting 2k for the boat motor and trailer all of wich are "supposed" to look like new (its a friend of a friend's who arnt boating/fishing people just sits in their barn)

thanks for any input or advice!

I have seen Lund "Alaskan" boats that actually say Alaskan on the side but I think the smallest I have heard of is 16 ft......Never heard of Alaskan alumacraft...

Latest posts