Windshield

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgoemaat

Reaction score
Hey guys new to the site but have been checking up frequently to see some of the cool stuff the everybodys working on. Some very nice rigs being built. I have a question I have a Lund Mr. Pike its an 88 and I want to put on a windsheild to protect against wind but mainly to keep my electronics a little drier when out on some of the rougher days motoring out to my spots. I have been having troubling finding someone that carries these online. I called cabelas and seen they have some but it shows them being on back order and they have no idea when they will be getting more. I figured what not a better place to ask than guys that work on them alot. Any ideas or where you guys may have order them from?? i was also told by a gentlman that works on boats that they make a bendable plexiglass that you can make your own. has anybody heard of this or know what he may be talking about, he couuldne remember the name. Thanks guys good luck.

-Dan

A buddy of mine used a heat gun and took a piece of plexiglass and heated and bent it to form a windshield. One thing he told me was to get the plexi good and hot before you try to bend it or it gets air bubbles and lines in it. It is not that hard to do from what he told me.

Flintcreek

Latest posts