my new alumacraft 1448 (pics coming soon)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redfox03

Reaction score
I picked up my new jon boat last week monday from cabelas and it is awesome! Since last week Monday I have been working on it, running wires and putting my nav lights in, a switch board and all the usual stuff. The wires seemed like they took forever but they're done. I just have to put my pedestal for my seat on the front bench today or tomorrow and it's done for now. Took it out on the water this past saturday and it ran great, my 15hp merc pushed it no problem with a top speed of 22mph. it jumps on plane so smooth it's redonculous! yes, redonculous, not rediculous. only one small tiny leak, and that was by my transducer because i forgot to put some sealant around the screw holes, but i will get that today. well i'll post some pics later once i figure out how to do it on this site.

thanks for the link! now i can post my pics. i'm going to take a few more pics of it today, but i'll have some up tonight.

here's my first day on the water with it!

004-2.jpg

Latest posts