Is this a decent price?????? Need input asap.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LUNDA12

Reaction score
2002 lowe 16 foot big john, 2002 trailer, 2002 25hp johnson, trolling motor, live well with new areator = $2,500.00. He said he didnt like the side motor control lever opposed to a steering wheel, is that a negative? I have never operated one like that. I appreciate all responses because I may have to move on it quickly.

LundA12

Loggerhead Mike I am assuming he meant stick steer, are there any cons to them? I am leaving early sat morning to go look at it about 1.5 hours away so hopefully I will have a new boat tomorrow. Kind of hate to part with my 12 foot lunda12 but cant keep both. Just hope I can get out of it what I have in it. 1996 A12 semi-v which is 57 inches wide, 1998 9.9 mercury, bow mount trolling motor, 2002 galvanized trailer, 1/2 inch marine plywood floor with grizzly grip liner applied and a custom made cover. Would need around $2,300.00 to come close to breaking even. What do you guys think?
Thanks to everybody for their input.
LundA12