1542 OR 1448

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishbowl807

Reaction score
Ok I know this question has probably been asked like a few hundred times so I'm sorry in advance.

My plan was to buy the Tracker 1542LW however I found a 02 Lowe 1448 with a trailer and an 07 15hp Yamahma for $3000. Which one would be the better deal and does the boat being 6in more wider going to matter?

Choice is easy, go with the Lowe. Very high quality and durable boat, plus that 15 HP Yamaha packaged with it :lol: . I took a look at those Trackers at BPS and thought the quality just wasn't there, some of the rivets were already loose, and that was brand new on the lot. The Lowe will last a lifetime, IMO.

Jim said:
I personally would go with the wider boat.

Ictalurus said:
Choice is easy, go with the Lowe. Very high quality and durable boat, plus that 15 HP Yamaha packaged with it :lol: . I took a look at those Trackers at BPS and thought the quality just wasn't there, some of the rivets were already loose, and that was brand new on the lot. The Lowe will last a lifetime, IMO.

ditto

Wide wide wide for the best ride ride ride. Plus the Yamaha is a strong motor that will scoot the Lowe.

Go with the Lowes. I had a used Tracker, and about every 3rd trip I was using my big screws with the clear RTV all over it to block the durn leaks. It was a 17' with a 60hp Evinrude on the back.

GO WITH THE LOWES!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts