Panfish from the dock

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaitCaster

Reaction score
Took the kids camping over the long weekend. This is what it's all about. They were content to fish from the boat while tied up at the dock. They caught about 50 blue gills between them plus a largemouth and a pike.

Attachments

• LLkids.JPG
    LLkids.JPG
    225.8 KB · Views: 514
  • LLkids2.JPG
    LLkids2.JPG
    235.8 KB · Views: 514
It does not take much for kids to have a great time.

My daughter still likes climbing in the boat with her friends while the boat is on the trailer.

When my daughter and I are out fishing she has a great time catching pan fish. She does not care about the size.

Henry

Getting children involved in boating and having them enjoying it is worth every penny as far as I am concerned. My daughter is already planning the next trip this week. :D
I am having to much fun with her. So I will let her figure out where we should go.

Henry

Nice. Looks like a new/er motor on the tracker. What happened to the classic 18 HP evinrude?

Ictalurus said:
Nice. Looks like a new/er motor on the tracker. What happened to the classic 18 HP evinrude?

The Rude is still up on blocks in the shop. Turns out the gears in the lower unit were stripped. I'm having them replaced. My mechanic was kind enough to loan me a motor and a full tank of gas at no charge!

Nice. Nothing better than time spent outdoors with your kids.

Sigh.. I remember the days of being content to sit in my dad's boat while tied to the dock or even pulled up on the shore and fishing from the back of it. I caught a lot of fish that way. Now I feel the need to run for miles up and down the lake to do the same. I think that I went astray somewhere...

My daughter... she's like her mother. She is not content to sit anywhere for over 5 minutes at a time and demands that the boat be at constant WOT while she is in it. :shock: The thought of her turning 16 in 11 more years already scares the heck out of me. :lol:

Quackrstackr said:
Nice. Nothing better than time spent outdoors with your kids.

Sigh.. I remember the days of being content to sit in my dad's boat while tied to the dock or even pulled up on the shore and fishing from the back of it. I caught a lot of fish that way. Now I feel the need to run for miles up and down the lake to do the same. I think that I went astray somewhere...

My daughter... she's like her mother. She is not content to sit anywhere for over 5 minutes at a time and demands that the boat be at constant WOT while she is in it. :shock: The thought of her turning 16 in 11 more years already scares the heck out of me. :lol:

My girl is 5 too, and loves fishing. She hooked her first bass seconds after those pictures were taken.