DUCK BOATS?????????????????????

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarshGrass

Reaction score
Most of the boat mods i see on here are for fishin' (which is cool) but who has pics of there boat set up for Duck Hunting?????

I don't have pictures but thats what I use my boat for.
1436 jon with a 25 hp mariner. Plywood floors a small deck up front and a blind.

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=14440

I'm working on a duck boat right now. Hopefully after we can finally get the paint done, it will come together quite fast.

I have a blind on my 14 footer that is a conduit frame with a custom canvas covering. The only mod to that boat that remains is the camo paint... which is faded from years of exposure. :lol: I had a carpeted floor in it that I removed because of ice and mud buildup making it impossible to walk around in. I need to rip the remaining carpet out, replace the transom and repaint both the boat and trailer.

The boat in my sig is factory camo'd and lined and serves to get us from point A to B. I was going to build a blind for it but would probably never use it. Boat blinds stick out like a sore thumb in most of the areas that we hunt so we hunt from the shore in layout blinds or blinds premade from natural materials. About the only time that we use boat blinds is when the backwater is out on the rivers. That's when the 14' gets put to use for banging around in fields and woods.

Latest posts