Selling price question?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LUNDA12

Reaction score
I have a 1994 Lund 12 foot semi v (a12) with a 1998 merc 9.9 hp, a 2006 galvanized trailer, 2010 bow mount minn kota, marine plywood floor with grizzly grip applied and a custom made cover. Also two nice cabelas high back seats. Anchors front and back on rollers really a decked out small boat. I have posted on craigs list for $2,500.00 because thats what I have in it and cant get a hit. Am I just priced to high? Thinking might have to seperate boat and motor. I am frustrated because I need to move this boat to pay for the new one i already bought.
Thanks,
Lund A-12

That motor should be able to fetch a decent amount by itself. Just advertise that you are willing to sperate for x amount of dollars. Where is the link to your listing? I could give you some pointers.

Depends where you live, If you get not hits it really a matter of price, or the fact that the season might be over in a Month or so in a good part of the Country, I would wager its a price issue, as well as 12ft. Where I live Fishing is a a spring /summer thing, hunting starts early Sept.

You got good photos on the site? thats important.

Latest posts