1560 Boat Wooot

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadCatX

Reaction score
Hey Gang,

My best friend got a pretty great fishing boat today.

Its got some stuff on it that I would like to run by the crew here. Unfortunately we are having a torrential down pour so I dont have pics.

Its a 1560 Jon boat , flat bottom, with an 18 or 19 horse Evenrude I think. The thing is its either a 59 or a 69 in great condition.

Has a 35lb troller on the front.

When I get some pics I will post.

Yeah I am hoping to have a few pics up tomorrow. It needs some minor work but very minor.

Here we go fellas, couple of pictures I need to get the other ones of my phone but figured I would get these out.

Getting Life vests...Anchors..Fire Extinguisher - Reg. Numbers and some gas and we should be go flight to see how it goes.

Attachments

• Deck.GIF
    Deck.GIF
    1.5 MB · Views: 822
  • Side View.GIF
    Side View.GIF
    1.6 MB · Views: 822
Thanks Gents - It needs a little work - Its river ready how it sits.. The trailer was not designed for it but we are gong to do some mods there and square it away.

Registration is proving to be fun so far so we'll see when we get it out on the water. That is an Evinrude 18hp - 1969 Model. Very Clean under the "Hood".

Pictures of the motor here.

Attachments

• outboard.GIF
    outboard.GIF
    1.5 MB · Views: 792
  • underhood.GIF
    underhood.GIF
    1.4 MB · Views: 792

Latest posts