Color Contrast Question.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baseball_guy_99

Reaction score
So I'm to the point where I'm trying to figure out what colors I would like to put on the inside of my boat. I know its just a fishing/hunting boat but I don't want my colors to clash haha!

So here is the question...the inside of the boat will be painted an Olive Drab. Which color carpeting do you guys think will go better with it; black or grey?

I'm doing tan carpet with green hull and maybe red accents. The outside is polished now but I may steelflex the lower section bright red and gunnels in olive green.

Jamie

The only reason I had considered black was because I am going to put herculiner down on my aluminum floor that will be installed. The black is a whole lot cheaper than the grey. But I think I will just spend the extra few bux and go with the grey.

Still have not been able to get paint on it. Everytime that me and my dad have a day off together it rains...and he won't paint it in the garage cuz of overspray.

Latest posts