NEWBIE TO TIN-BOATS

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BASS-MAN27

Reaction score
HELLO FELLOW TIN-BOATERS

IVE BEEN CHECKIN OUT THE WEBSITE FOR A WHILE AND HAVE ENJOYED ALL OF THE CONVERSIONS ON HERE. I FINALLY COULDNT TAKE IT ANY MORE AND JUST PURCHASED MY FIRST BEAUTY. CHECK IT OUT LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

WHERE WOULD BE THE FIRST PLACE TO BEGIN?

ANY IDEAS?

UPDATES COMING SOON

Attachments

• dsp_dsc0001_1278984928.jpg
    dsp_dsc0001_1278984928.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1,108
Welcome aboard! My suggestion make sure it doesn't leak .. then take it out and fish w/ it. That is what I did and it gave me some good ideas of what I wanted to do.

alumacraftjoe said:
Welcome aboard! My suggestion make sure it doesn't leak .. then take it out and fish w/ it. That is what I did and it gave me some good ideas of what I wanted to do.

Welcome! :D I agree with Joe. Make sure it doesn't leak and fishing in different spots on the boat will give you an idea on where /how you want to put things. Good luck and hope to see a project on here soon!!

After taking your first test ride (tin in water), I would redo the trailer. Glad I did my trailer first because I needed to take my tin to a couple of different locations.

:WELCOME:

Agree with all above! Power wash it and then go fish after making sure the trailer is up to it. Then while fishing you will get a feeling of how the boat likes to act and then you can decide what you will create.

That's a pretty cool looking boat. Can you give us any more info? Who made it, what size and how old? Have you found the manufacturer's label on the inside? How about some more photo's so we can get a better look at it.

Cool boat. It looks fast just sitten still. Great lines. When you get it in the water, make sure it's not tipsy by standing on the bench seat and moving side to side. See how stable it's going to be to get an idea how far you can go with a mod.

Latest posts