WELDING

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sum-kina

Reaction score
IF ANTBODY IN GA IS LOOKIN FOR A GOOD TIG WELDER LET ME KNOW! I WORK FOR A SHOP IN MONROE, GA. WE WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SEE IF THERES SOMETHING WE COULD HELP YOU WITH!!!!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS......FEEL FREE TO ASK!!

THANKS,
SUM-KINA

Great, I need one and would love to get some prices, as you know us tin converters try to keep coct down as much as possible :) so I wpould love to talk with you. I will send you a PM.... Howard

Howard said:
Great, I need one and would love to get some prices, as you know us tin converters try to keep coct down as much as possible :) so I wpould love to talk with you. I will send you a PM.... Howard

Get some quotes from Bassboy as well, he does tin modifications for a living.

Howard said:

I did, he said he is mostly restricted to bench welding. I need my hull and boat itself repaired

Yep, I'm currently limited by my tooling, but growing rapidly. I can do some hull repairs, depending on location, as is evident by my repairs on Brine's boat, but my shop isn't set up to do everything, at the moment.

bassboy1 said:
Howard said:

I did, he said he is mostly restricted to bench welding. I need my hull and boat itself repaired

Yep, I'm currently limited by my tooling, but growing rapidly. I can do some hull repairs, depending on location, as is evident by my repairs on Brine's boat, but my shop isn't set up to do everything, at the moment.

You will get there.....

Latest posts