New guy boat pics.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jixer

Reaction score
New to the forum, so I figured I would show you guys some pics. The boat is a 1962 14' seamaid w/ 1955 evinrude fastwin 15, I just got it about 2 months ago. I Had to reseal the seams, redo the transom, extend the trailer bunks, and a little motor work. Then went on to add a battery tray up front, wired lights, replace the trailer wiring, seats, fishfinder, carpeting, trolling motor, ect. I still have alot of work to do, and find a smaller motor (lakes around here are 10hp max and no wake) but its good for fishing now, and winter is the pefect time for boat and trailer painting. The brown boat is my brothers 12' that will be redone this winter also (unless I find a free jet ski to make a jet-jon out of).

Attachments

• 000_0151.jpg
    000_0151.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 660
  • 000_0150.jpg
    000_0150.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 660
  • 000_0148.jpg
    000_0148.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 660
  • 000_0113.jpg
    000_0113.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 660
Nice rig you got some big lights on the front!

Welcome to the boards

Thanks guys.

Winter will be ok, I have a big heated garage, as soon as I get the two motor swap projects out of there I will have room and time for both boats.
I had the lights from a project on the dakota, so they were on the shelf, and I figured why not. I have used them a couple times on the lake, and they work great no problem finding the boat ramp. There is also a small/shallow river that has good fishing so Im hoping they will help with that. They also bring every bug on a lake to me.

Looks good, better get some fenders for the trailer so it doesn't throw rocks and such that could scratch or gouge the boat.

Latest posts