Need help to identify this boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodnocker

Reaction score
I just picked this up... boat, motor and trailer for $400.00 and I need help to identifying this boat. It's 14' long and 49" across at the transom. According to the registration, it is pre 60's. I have included pictures that I took of it yesterday and I am hoping that someone here can help me to identify what manufacture this boat is. The hull number is 76811245 but I don't know if that will be of any help as it was before the standardization of the hull numbers.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated. I am hoping if I can find out the manufacture of the boat, I can find out what size motor I can use on this and the capacity of the boat.

Attachments

• emblem.jpg
    emblem.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 379
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 379
  • insideback.jpg
    insideback.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 379
  • insidefront.jpg
    insidefront.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 379
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 379
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 379
Light duty, 15hp maybe. Realize when it was made there weren't many over 50hp outboard running. No stringers, so no speed or chop potential. Light weight too. I had an early starcraft anf it weighed maybe 100lbs empty. I could flip it over and carry a 16 aluminum boat myself... Not the stuff for heavy loads or high speeds.

Jamie

I appreciate the tip on the max HP, but would still like to try to figure out the manufacture if possible.

If anyone recognizes the manufacture, I would greatly appreciate it.

Latest posts