new to site

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ditchen

Reaction score
new to the site intro; been a boater (small fiberglass boats with big outboards) for 30 plus yrs. Got into the aluminum boats around 2001.

Started out with a 13' pinch seemed narrow flat bottom stub nosed v. Then up to a narrow 14ft jon, and now at "modified" v wide beam 14ft jon. Had this one for a little over a year and been in transition ever since.

2319179110051565062S425x425Q85.jpg

Very nice, first noticed the paint seems to have a gloss finish? Also love the way the bow sits against the winch post. What can you tell me about it and how do you have the inside up? Type of fishing?

bad pic, defiantly not a gloss finish :D . It is more of the rat rod look. Interior is striped and just has the basic trying to keep as lite as possible. I have just converted from tiller to remote steer.

I do all kinds of fishing, rivers, inland lakes and to get to or some of the launches you have to use, I am not going to be in a rush to make glossy looking. :D

Latest posts