New Guy From New England

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEGrumman

Reaction score
Hey guys my dad informed me of this site and i just had to check it out. Some neat projects here i have noticed might have to do something with my Grumman boat now that you got me thinking. Also i was hoping someone could give me little more info on the boat i have. I can't find anything about it anywhere online so maybe someone here can fill me in. Its 13ft long and the Model number is G-13C and the serial is 5593 GPCR 13. Any info you guys can give me would be great even if it is a much and year it was made.

Thanks

fishing_8-21-10_005.jpg

Wow.. thats a great looking boat.. Look just like all the wooden flat bottom skiffs we have up here..

Jim said:
:WELCOME: Neighbor!

Thanks for joining! :beer:

Awesome looking boat!

Were those pictures taken here or in NH? Looks beautiful!

Yup those where taken Saturday of this past weekend did a little trout fishing up on Echo Lake in Franconia Notch NH. And thanks for the words guys on the boat.

Welcome aboard, and kewl Tin. Those lines look familiar, but I don't know who made it. I'll keep my eyes open for you.

Nice boat. I ave always thought the lines on these type of boats were good looking. I tried to pick one up down here some time back for 150 on craigslist but it was gone before I even had a chances.

Brine said:
Welcome aboard, and kewl Tin. Those lines look familiar, but I don't know who made it. I'll keep my eyes open for you.

I know who made it. It was manufactured by Grumman but i can't find anything about it anywhere. I put the Serial and model number in my first post if anyone knows if that helps.

NEGrumman said:
Brine said:

I know who made it. It was manufactured by Grumman but i can't find anything about it anywhere. I put the Serial and model number in my first post if anyone knows if that helps.

Is Grumman's name on it? I don't see anything with that hull design made by them.

Brine said:
NEGrumman said:
Brine said:

Is Grumman's name on it? I don't see anything with that hull design made by them.

Yea there's a Grumman tag on it i will take a pic soon to show you. And also yes it is a old Evinrude Lightwin 4hp runs a like a top.

NEGrumman said:
Yea there's a Grumman tag on it i will take a pic soon to show you. And also yes it is a old Evinrude Lightwin 4hp runs a like a top.

Nah...I don't need proof. :D I believe you. Just never seen one like it. Although....Pics are always good. :mrgreen: It still looks familiar to me, but maybe I saw it on another site. I wonder if it's not from the 50's or 60's??? How's the transom?

NEGrumman, I just acquired a 13 footer just like yours. Was in Massachusetts. The ser # is 3222. Great shape, a couple dings but no leaks. My ser plate says 3hp max.

Photos below. Date on camera screwed up, sorry.

Attachments

• IMG_0339.JPG
    IMG_0339.JPG
    162.2 KB · Views: 545
  • IMG_0340.JPG
    IMG_0340.JPG
    328.2 KB · Views: 545
  • IMG_0341.JPG
    IMG_0341.JPG
    270.5 KB · Views: 545
Welcome to Tin Boats

Anyone gives you any trouble here let me know

Watch out for Fish Cop

and Popeye

and BassAddict

Russ is OK

Jim is cool (in an uncool way)

and I am the CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts