Free Stuff, if you play by the rules.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevillizer

Reaction score
Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you.

I know I am not a moderator or an authority on the subject but I think that when there is bickering going on in a forum that it discourages participation. We, all of us, do not need this on here. This is a great site that revolves around fishing, boat mods, and good Ole friendship. We should all expect the typical fish story (exaggeration) from time to time. That being said who really knows whether or not it is an exaggeration at all. I think we should all keep our critical comments of the forum topics and keep it constructive. If you have something critical say and you have to get it off your chest send a PM, make it private. No one wants to be reading a thread and stumble across some pointless bickering going back and forth.

We want to encourage participation in our chosen hobbies / passions. Thousands of visitors come to this site monthly who are not members. People just looking for a resource for their own projects. We want them to join and participate. Why you ask? Two heads are better than one right? Well we currently have around 3500 members. The more members we have the more great ideas we get, the more good stories we hear etc.

So, what I would like to see is everyone that this applies to to commit to being civil and friendly. For every 10 people who reply to this thread and agree to it I will donate a copy of the DVD that my company is making on Jon Boat Conversions to Jim to give out as prizes at his discretion. Just reply " I agree".

:LOL2: I know your trying to single me out here, but its too funny after reading your comments on his post..... all in all I too agree.

Hmmm... haven't logged in for a couple days due to work, so have no idea what's been going on, but I agree, NO MEAN PEOPLE !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts