TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan h

Reaction score
new to the board been lurking for a little while.have seen some realy nice projects on here.years ago i did a 14/36 project and wish this site would have been available then.now i am working on a sears 86 i think gamefisher 12/32.i am looking for options to make this thing a little more confortable and add as much stability as possable.thaught of widening it but with no equipment to weld aluminum it would be too expensive to pay a welder so thats out.any one on here ever install out riggers on a small jon?any suggestions?i plan on adding a floor ,carpet,add some storage,battery,gas tank,mounted up front for weight dist.and a small out board and a trnsom troller.plus the usual paint and new wood in the trans.open to all ideas and suggestions at this point.thanks in advance.Dan

Welcome to the site. There are tons of projects on here so dig in and enjoy.

bcritch said:
Welcome to the site. There are tons of projects on here so dig in and enjoy.
thanks for the welcome.i have been looking through some of the projects on here and realy getting anxious to get started.there are some very talented people on here.hope to add some pics of my project later batts are down in the cam right now.

Latest posts