Bass Tracker Pro 16

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njTom

Reaction score
Does anyone own one? Looking to upgrade from my 14ft Lowe so I can take the wife and kids out and not break the bank. Tracker is running a special now for 6,995 + prep, freight, and taxes. I am concerned about space and storage (especially adding a second battery). Any other models out their that compare to this price?

As always thank you guys for the input

Tom

:twisted: Tom, I have a 2000 Pro Team 16' Tracker which I bought new 9 years ago.. It was offered at the same price you have listed. That price comes to just over $10,000 cash after they add the prep, freight and taxes. My boat has THREE batteries, all in the rear hatch. You might also consider a used model for way less $$$$. Good Luck.

There is a pro 18 on sale at the place where I got my boat. The guy wants 4200 for a 2000 model. The guy is 10 minutes form the Hamburg Cabelas.

https://www.bowersmarine.com/favorite.htm

As already pointed out, do not get to excited about advertised price on the Trackers. They are for the most part underpowered both big motor and trolling motor. Talk to a dealer and get real pricing as you would want, then go compare with every make in the same size range as possible. Dont get me wrong I think Tracker are a decent boat, but I think there is better boats and deals out there, just not advertised low balls like tracker throws out. I am not trying to ruffle anyones feathers just what I have seen around. And look at all things like hp capacity and persons and gear capacity and final rig price.

Thanks for the replys guys. I am weighing my options on new, used, make, model. The pro 16 price is affordable for me for a new boat with warranty, but I do see used boats out their with more bang for the buck.

Joe
are you happy with the size and storage space of the pro 16? I am not sure if the 2000 and 2010 have the same layout.

Latest posts