What boat is this?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreatWhite

Reaction score
Hey Gang,

Tentatively looking at a 12' tinny....w/trailer....$650 (trolling motor, no battery)

Cracked stiffener just forward of rear seat....cracked seat supports (See pics)

Minor leaks...major leaks repaird below transom (See pics)

Any idea what brand/make of boat this is? It is 12'

THX....

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 501
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 501
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 501
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 501
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 501
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 501
I totally agree....way to high.....

Not just the boat...no fenders on the trailer...trailer wiring totally exposed, looks like it was all (boat and trailer) painted white at the same time

Outdoorsman....

Yep way too high, I would pass on it unless you can tig weld. This tin will cost you allot of time and money. Perfect time of year to shop around.

GreatWhite said:
Any guestimates/bids on this rig...assuming it is water tight at this time? I am thinking $400? $450?

Cut those numbers in half, and you are talking. 225 is probably reasonable for something in that condition, especially this time of year.

bassboy1 said:
GreatWhite said:
Any guestimates/bids on this rig...assuming it is water tight at this time? I am thinking $400? $450?

Cut those numbers in half, and you are talking. 225 is probably reasonable for something in that condition, especially this time of year.

I'm with bassboy1, I'm guessing $250-$300 is a fair price, given the specific market it's selling in.

Helluva lot of potential, especially with the resources you can find on this website! :wink:

Latest posts