Cabelas Bench Seat Pad

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moloch16

Reaction score
On my latest project boat I'm thinking about not installing boat seats since I stand up to fish and don't really need fancy seats (my passengers may say otherwise lol). Anyone tried Cabelas Bench Seat Pad? Anyone have alternative solutions or ideas for installing boat seat pads?

https://www.cabelas.com/p-0021759016245a.shtml

Regards

I bought one this spring and I love it. Had to order it, because it's not in the stores. Really easy to mount, comes off the boat in a snap. I thought they would have pockets on both sides, but it's just one side. My boat runs better if my passenger is on the center seat, so everyone that his been in my boat has had to sit on it and liked it. That way I can keep my bow pedestal in and not have to drop the seat. Seems to be very high quality. If I stored my boat outside, I would take the reviewer's advice and burn a hole in each of those pockets to let water out. If I had another open bench, I would buy a second. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Latest posts