Need parts help.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottewin

Reaction score
First time poster here hope this is the right place for my question. I have what a believe is a 1960 14' crestliner, which I seem to have misplaced the screw in drain plug. I have had no luck finding a replacement. All the "new" screw in ones I have found are too small. Anyone point me the right direction to find a replacement? TIA and sorry if this this not the correct place to be asking this.

You need to figure out what size and thread pitch you need. Once you have that info a quick google search and you should find one.

You may want to see if a universal plug will work as well. I have the screw in type too, but I should pick up a universal drain plug to have as a spare.

Attachments

• universal drain plug.jpg
    universal drain plug.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 317
Aww, just turn one on your metal lathe :lol: I have made a couple of parts for my boats using my lathe and mini mill. May not have save me any money but I enjoyed doing it. Seriously, it would be pretty easy to make something like that if your knew tpi.

Latest posts