Website for Lowe 170W specs/layout

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njTom

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any websites where I can find the specs for a 2000 Lowe 170W boat? I am trying to find out the boats hp rating, weight, layout of the boat, and anything else that I can. I maybe going to look at one soon and was just trying to get some info on it. I asked the owner of the boat if he has the manual and he does not.

Thanks
Tom

Contact Lowe with you hull ID number and they should be able to help you out. Did it with an uncles '1 Ranger cherokee and they sent the advertising brochure and some other stuff about the boat.

Jamie

The problem is the boat is in another state and I am trying to find out a little more about it before I make the drive up to see it. The owner has sent me pictures of it, but i was hoping to get alittle more info/detail about it. I have been searching the web but their doesn't seem to be alot of info for this year/model out there. I keep coming up with the Lowe Stinger series which were produced a few years later and I am not sure if their specs are the same as the older models.

I emailed Lowe (twice) for the same type of information on my 2000 1752VPT and never got a reply, but perhaps you'll have better luck than I did.

Latest posts