question for the ga boys

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got all my tubing and angle from Metal Supermarkets in Norcross.

Make sure to check with bassboy. I'm pretty sure he has someone he uses that would be closer to you.

Currently Uni-fab, up here in Cartersville (well, technically, however, in reality, it is between Acworth and Emerson). I'm getting my powder coating done through them as well.

I'd been buying from Steel Materials up here in Cartersville, but they recently changed ownership, and a few of the guys that worked there (the ones that pretty well ran the place, and were the reason I went there), left and started Uni-fab, so I followed them over to the new place. As an added advantage, I've seen a 15% reduction in aluminum prices, which were already decent.

The one downside is they don't keep much aluminum on the shelf, and it has to be ordered, but generally, you can order it over the phone, and it is ready to be picked up in 2 days.

There is a Metals supermarket in Marietta. I've not priced them recently, and never for aluminum, but their steel prices have always been significantly higher than what I was paying up here, so the only times I've bought from them is when I've needed something NOW, and my usual place wasn't open, or didn't have it in stock.

Latest posts