Let's see your boat covers!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie_boysles

Reaction score
plain and simple, i want to see your boat covers! inlcude a brand and price if you want!

Not a great shot, but it's all I have right now. Cover came with the boat. It was custom made and I'm told it was around $700 new. Snaps in place down the sides and back of boat. The front straps to the front tongue winch. Very easy to use and keeps the boat in much nicer condition. If I'm not in the boat, the cover is always on. Wish I had garage space for it too. Highly recommend covers even if it's a big tarp strapped over the boat. (which is what I used for my last tin)

Attachments

• Boat COVER.jpg
    Boat COVER.jpg
    443.2 KB · Views: 776
2952719020051565062S500x500Q85.jpg

Wally World, on sale $16.31, bought 2, the so called heavy duty tarps; year 3 on this one and it covers everything quite. Oh and very versatile as well.

Just started covering my boat acouple months ago.
ABS frame blue/black tarp and have a heavy canvas tarp for when I won't be using it for a few months.
Oct.1 (2).JPG
Oct.1 (1).JPG

I dont remember the name of the cover, thinking Sterns. I paid about $50 for it at Farm & Fleet. Menard's also sells them. They sell covers in various sizes based on boat style, and boat size. Bass Pro Shop lists them in thier fishing catalog too. So do a few of the boating catalogs. I think mine is a size A, or AA. Had it about 2 years now. Boast sits outside most of the year under my Oak tree.

The cover is heavy enough I use it while towing the boat to and from teh lake too.
It has a bow strap that attaches to my winch post. 3 body straps, and 2 transom straps. The 3 body straps run under the boat and attach to the cover on the other side. The 2 transom straps attach to the trailer.

Attachments

• 9-26-10 008.jpg
    9-26-10 008.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 644
  • 9-26-10 010.jpg
    9-26-10 010.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 644

Latest posts