I buy 3 tempresss utilty hatch

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcb

Reaction score
I just buy 3 of there utilty hatch from tempress web site and they going to cost only 58.95 shipped to me door.I going with light gray and i installing one up front above the battery and one on each side of the reer of the boat =D> I not have storage in her so now the time has come =D> I going to take the jig saw and cut the proper size and have them install in no time once they get here :mrgreen:
here is picture of her and you can visulize the hatch on the reer of here
ry%3D480

I going to dig some foam out from under there so nice storge can be had.I just put the foam in the front of her in a area that not used for anything =D> Once i gets the hatches and they installed i shoot another picture.
If any one is wanting or needing hatches these utility hatchs are the cats meow =D>

Dude I hate you! You just made me buy two of those in Dark Gray and a 6" round opening! Sure beats the $59.00 each for the other type of hatches though I was going to buy! =D>

This is why i post this here at tin boat so all tin boat drivers can take advantage of this big saveings over other hatches :mrgreen:

cavman138 said:
is it that hard to use decent grammar?

I sorry about that :oops: I never want to affend anyone.I was wanting to spread the word about utility hatch from Tempres compay.This is good way to save money for those wanting hatch or two.

jcb said:
cavman138 said:

I sorry about that :oops: I never want to affend anyone.I was wanting to spread the word about utility hatch from Tempres compay.This is good way to save money for those wanting hatch or two.

Yeah whats the big deal? Your post doesnt have anything to do with a hatch......simmer down.

Thanks for the tip jcb....

To jcb...

No need to be sorry. It is obvious that English is not your primary language and there is nothing wrong with that. I wonder how many here speak more than one language. I give you credit for tying to help others knowing that your writing might not be easy for others to understand. If anybody has any negative comments to make, that would be their problem, not yours....

Outdoorsman.

Outdoorsman said:
To jcb...

No need to be sorry. It is obvious that English is not your primary language and there is nothing wrong with that. I wonder how many here speak more than one language. I give you credit for tying to help others knowing that your writing might not be easy for others to understand. If anybody has any negative comments to make, that would be their problem, not yours....

Outdoorsman.

ditto

cavman138 said:
leave the guy alone. all he was trying to do is help everyone, and you have to put him down. jcb, dont worry about it, thanks for sharing.

JCB, I am in your corner, keep up the good work. I would love to go fishing with you some time, I feel your passion for fishing and working on tin's. Heck, maybe we are kin. :)

I am now wanting to send thanks for all kind words rwritten :mrgreen: I glad to spead the saveings to all that are wanting hatch or two.I maybe getting my 3 hatch today or tomorow and with little luch i get them installed soon =D>

Them hatch not come yet :? I hopeing they come today,if they come i install them :mrgreen:

I get the hatch by ups truck yesterday.I not have time to install yet though #-o
I say they are as good as I expected and only $15 each makes them grate deal =D>