Duck Boats?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lckstckn2smknbrls

Reaction score
I know I'm not the only one.
It's a 1971 Wards Sea King 1436 jon, 25hp Mariner, with a Northern Flight blind.

Attachments

• IMG_5604.JPG
    IMG_5604.JPG
    847 KB · Views: 590
  • IMG_5601.JPG
    IMG_5601.JPG
    970.6 KB · Views: 590
I just have to ask, do you sit in the blind on the boat instead of building a blind on land or do you unload the blind?

That blind you have looks really cozy from the outside. Looks like it would stop wind real well, does it?

Do you have a way to heat the blind as well? If so, that looks like it would make a nice cozy hidey hole to lure birds to.

Some of the public lands I hunt have blinds. Then there are other places I go that you need a boat blind. It doesn't have any wind block I just dress warm one of the guys I hunt with has a buddy heater for his dog.

wait I don't get it. I don't see any boat in those pictures :LMFAO:

rsmit13 said:
I have the same setup for mine, get the windblocker they sell, it keeps you nice and warm.
I've used this set up for 3 years. I just haven't needed it yet.

Looks good man... I still don't have mine on the water... Just hoping everything is not frozen up for our late season cause I doubt I'll have it ready before then... Picked up a kayak and been using it in the marsh.