tracker 2006 pro team 170

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljp

Reaction score
I'm new on here, looking for help. Does anyone know how to remove the fuel tank from under the back deck/ Wanting to put in a smaller tank. Thanks for any help.

:WELCOME:

Thanks for joining!

Not much info out there on the search engines that I could find.

Possibly call your local tracker dealer and ask them, they might point you in the right direction.

I'm curious, why a smaller tank? :D

I'm curious as well, I have an 04 PT 175, and it has a 20 gal tank with a 60 on the back. I seldom use the 60 much, a full tank of gas will last me all summer long (love that stabil) but usually just put 5-10gal in at a time. I do wish there was more room back there as the batteries are difficult to add water to (TM battery in particular) but the large tank is a plus if you are the type to run up and down the water all day long.

Thanks for the welcome.
It would take a long time to burn to burn 18gal. of gas i just use it to fish hp. restricted lakes. 25hp merc. and 10hp kicker. Need more room for batteries to go to 24v. trolling motor.

understand your goal now, I would have to look at mine and see. Might be easier in the long run to try and find the smallest TM batteries you can, and go that route rather than removing the gas tank. Just another option for you to consider.