how do you post picture on here?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the pictures posted online somewhere like photobucket or are they on your pc?

If they are on the pc you have to shrink them to 800 wide.

Photobucket is the easiest(and best way). Get a free account, upload your pictures there, then link them. It will resize them for you automatically.

Jim

Jim said:
Are the pictures posted online somewhere like photobucket or are they on your pc?

If they are on the pc you have to shrink them to 800 wide.

Photobucket is the easiest(and best way). Get a free account, upload your pictures there, then link them. It will resize them for you automatically.

Jim
so how do you upload just pic?

When you are typing your post, just underneath the box is an upload attachment section. Click on choose file and then add the file. When you are done typing. Hit the submit button like you normally do.

Jim

Jim said:
When you are typing your post, just underneath the box is an upload attachment section. Click on choose file and then add the file. When you are done typing. Hit the submit button like you normally do.

Jim
Thanks jim
I may get a photobucket account a little later if I start doing alot of pic posting.

Here is another quick link on how to do it.

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3664

Photobucket is the best way for a few reasons.

1, If your PC or this site ever blow up, you will still have your pictures with photobucket. That is their business and they do a good job of protecting your photos.

2, No resizing needed. That in itself is a time saver.

3, You can link your pictures on numerous sites. If you upload them here directly in a post, the only way to see them is to come to your thread on TinBoats. I frequent a few sites so I can post them everywhere.

One thing worth mentioning about photobucket. If you move a pic from one album to another within photobucket, it will not show on the sites you've originally posted the pic on. I've made that mistake a few times without thinking about what I was doing.

Latest posts