New Tinny....and questions

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreatWhite

Reaction score
Hey Gang,

Have had my new-to-me tinny on the water 3x since I picked her up in mid-October....

She is 100% water-tight....rides pretty good, about 6mph w/the 3.5hp Nissan (has the shift F-N)....love it....fits me fine...

I am planning on a paint job this winter....do you folks recommend roll...or brush....or spray cans?

Attachments

• E1.jpg
    E1.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 373
  • E5.jpg
    E5.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 373
  • B3.jpg
    B3.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 373
White and Gray Jeep + Gray Moter + White Trailer = Gray Hull, Light Gray Carpet and White Trim.

Doing the entire boat with spray cans will get expensive. If you don't have a sprayer and don't want to turn your garage into a spray booth, I'd suggest rollers with a color you can match with spray cans. Then you can get 98% of the boat painted with the rollers and the other 2% (nooks and crannies, tight corners, etc) with the spray cans. Also, the spray cans are good for touch ups later on. Tractor Supply has their Farm Implement Paint in both cans with lids and spray cans if you want to match colors.

Latest posts