It's not tin, But it is my new project.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truckmechanic

Reaction score
Here is my MonArk McFast. It is in really good condition for its age. It is a 1984 the engine is a 1986 and has only had 5 Gallons of oil burnt through it, and I have burnt 2 of those in the last 2 years. I'm not really planning on doing a whole lot to it. Has some gauges that needs repaired and redo the seats because the wood has broken. I have been thing about adding a small deck extension but I'm not sure yet. I am also going to replace the steering cable with a new one. I am wanting to installa recessed trolling motor tray but I am unsure of whether or not I will be able to yet. The trailer is my main concern. It is looking pretty bad and showing its age. If any one has ideas or comments let me know.

7699f8a5.jpg

55714cbc.jpg

4248ffe7-1.jpg

I would take a close look at the transom....check for soft spots (wood dry rot between fiberglass)....This happened to my 80's Monark (fiberglass) before I bought it...(got screwed..)

Outdoorsman...

Attachments

• Boat.jpg
    Boat.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 2,263
Starting repairing the floor this week. It's not completely gone but it is getting soft. I made a patch panel from 1/8" aluminum. I'm going to glass it in some so that it won't be felt under the carpet. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433366539.720481.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433366552.219608.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433366562.901429.jpg

Latest posts