new to me prop

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captdan

Reaction score
Hey guys, after what seems like an eternity of looking for a new prop for my boat with the performance I want on a limited budget, I finally picked one up....

The motor I have is a 2000 Mercury 25hp short shaft 2 stroke tiller. The stock prop was, well... pictures do her more justice...
2010_1202AD.jpg

2010_1202AC.jpg

2010_1202AB.jpg

New prop is a powertech 4 blade stainless steel that has already been cupped....

2010_1202AA.jpg

I am stoked to get her on the water and run her... I should be running super skinny!

I just bought the boat/motor about 2 months ag and this was the prop he had on it.... he lived on the water in an area known as ozello. It is a shallow water, prestine estuary with great fishing for redfish, trout,etc... it doesnt get much boat traffic, mostly due to its exremely shallow and unforgiving, ROCKY bottom. Ive onyl been out there 1x and it scared the heck outta me...

I run a shallow river so I bought the "Mac's River Runner" Prop protector I'm real happy with it.

Latest posts