Pontoon Tubes?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nussy

Reaction score
I'm looking to work on another tin project this winter a small personal pontoon for 3-4 people for my electric only lake. and I'm trying to find a place where I can buy some pontoon tubes. I've scoured the internet but come up blank trying to find a source to simply buy a pair of 12-14' pontoon tubes? Anyone know of a place to get just the tubes?

Yeah I thought about that but not sure how much it would cost to have someone cut off and re-weld them. Was thinking about buying a run down 24 footer and cutting it in half and turning 1/2 into a boat and 1/2 into a raft.

Nussy said:
Yeah I thought about that but not sure how much it would cost to have someone cut off and re-weld them. Was thinking about buying a run down 24 footer and cutting it in half and turning 1/2 into a boat and 1/2 into a raft.

What are you waiting for! Get started already! We want pics! :wink:

Found a couple places for tubes but they want like $1000 a piece. I guess you guys talked me into plan B. Once I find the right deal on a junker it's a go. Stay tuned.