Good Deals Page?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charliep

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have gotten so much helpful information here the past few months that I am amazed. I am also on a few other boards and none...none...match the helpfulness and friendliness of this site. From time to time I see that people here are looking for a specific boat or a deal to be the next project. Would there be any interest in having a place to post links to potential deals? For instance, I am kicking around the idea of picking up a used 9.9 hp tiller to get me into lakes with hp limits. I like to spend time looking the various sites to see if there is a deal too good to pass up. Sometimes I come across boats that are beyond good deals. Seeing the magic some of you guys do, I always wonder if I should pass on the info.

Is this something anybody would be interested in?

Charlie

We used to have a forum just for that, but it was used very little. I figured we could just post the hot deals right in the watering hole or in the for sale section. I am not opposed to even throwing it in the proper section.....motor deals in the motor section.....etc.

Thanks for the reply, Jim. Cool. If I see anything I will post it. I just did not want to add any "clutter."

Charlie

Latest posts