new boat ordered

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slabdaddy

Reaction score
My son and I have a new boat ordered. His is an 1870 and mine is a 1242. Both are from welbilt. His will be a bow-fishing and gator hunting rig and mine will be a fishing rig. Turn-around time should be around mid Feb. Will post pics when we get them. Even though we still have snow on ground, warm weather is coming!

Weldbuilt has a shoddy website, but their largest dealer has a good one! www.backwoodslanding.com Where I'm getting my boat from as well! 1648 mod v

I looked at one at the local boat show this weekend. Looked like a well built boat but the dealer sure was proud of it judging by the sticker.

Quackrstackr said:
I looked at one at the local boat show this weekend. Looked like a well built boat but the dealer sure was proud of it judging by the sticker.

HMMMM!!! Backwoods landing is the location and website of where these boats are coming from...They're actually more affordable than most of your popular jon boat manufactors in the places ive looked.. keep in mind, that the hull is .100 thick...who knows....

Elvis said:
Quackrstackr said:

HMMMM!!! Backwoods landing is the location and website of where these boats are coming from...They're actually more affordable than most of your popular jon boat manufactors in the places ive looked.. keep in mind, that the hull is .100 thick...who knows....

Just throwing a rough package together off of their site, they are well below the "show special" pricing that I saw this weekend.

Good deal! Will have to wait till mid-feb for ours because son's boat was a special order. We dealt with Jeremy over the phone and thus far have been very pleased; hope you have too! Post pics when you get yours, and have a safe trip! :-D 8) \:D/

I have spoken with Jeremy and Andy! Both have been a pleasure to deal with, and I will post pictures when I get it!
Jeff

I wanted a Weldbuilt myself , but freight would have cost me 1000 + to have one shipped to Utah . Nothing around here as good as the boat you guys can get in your area . I ended up getting 1442 G3 . Kinda envious of the option you guys have in the south . All the boat i like are made in your area .I had my eye on a 1442 Crawdad , sweet looking rig !!!

UtahRob said:
I wanted a Weldbuilt myself , but freight would have cost me 1000 + to have one shipped to Utah . Nothing around here as good as the boat you guys can get in your area . I ended up getting 1442 G3 . Kinda envious of the option you guys have in the south . All the boat i like are made in your area .I had my eye on a 1442 Crawdad , sweet looking rig !!!

ROADTRIP!!! come on out here and pick it up man!

Latest posts