1992 Sea Nymph 17.5' $2700 - good price?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old_school

Reaction score
i've never owned a tin boat - here is the guy's ad - what do you think? (i know it is hard sight-unseen - i saw it and it fires right up, hull seems solid, has a huge long plastic gas tank under the floor, he said it was "factory")

1992 17,5ft,Sea Nymph fishing boat, with 1999 75hp. Mercury Engine, New Carpet, New Seats, Single Axil Trailer, Two Live Wells, A Bait Well $2,700.00 OBO

good price?

ALSO

is this a good boat for salt water / florida bays and gulf waters (on small wave days of course)

thanks for any advice ...

Yes its a good deal. Make sure the motor doesn't have any issues and the compression is good. If it has trim/tilt make sure it functions properly. Check the boat/motor for salt corrosion. Check any electrical wiring as well.
That would be a pretty good salt water boat. I wouldn't hesitate taking it in the ocean. I've seen 12' boats buzzing around in the ocean even in moderate conditions.
Since he has b.o. in the ad offer him $2200 and then go up in price. He probably wants $2500 for it.

thank you guys, we are going to take it for a spin on Saturday, maybe we will be the new owners of this tin boat

Latest posts