my new project

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rico86

Reaction score
I woke up at 6am this morning to pick up this Monark. $150 with all the paperwork from the original owner. I drove for about 2.5hrs there and back but Im happy with the boat. Now I'm late to work so here are 2 quick pics.

monark1.jpg

monark2.jpg

Looks good man. Are you sure the trailor is strong enough? :LOL2: The extra seat is nice, you can put a deck up front and also room for others to sit.

i did a water test yesterday and it has a hairline crack in the back. It has a small dent like if someone ran over something and thats where crack is at. Should i just seal it or weld it?

Its been a while since I visited. Sad to say that the only thing that has changed on this boat is the front seat. It broke off. Good news is that I have caught a lot of fish out of this thing.

rico86 said:
Its been a while since I visited. Sad to say that the only thing that has changed on this boat is the front seat. It broke off. Good news is that I have caught a lot of fish out of this thing.

Breaking a seat and catching fish is better than hearing about why the boat is still taking up space in the garage and spending time on forums all day wondering about what you want to do next with your boat :)

Welcome back!

Great deal! Thre trailer alone looks like it's worth twice what you paid for the whole rig. Congrats on the new toy. Have fun trying to stay focused at work. Let the tinkering and daydreaming begin.

rico86 said:

Well, it makes more sense to fish it first, before starting any mods in my opinion.
Now go change the back seat, :LOL2: