Comfy boat seats ?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brine

Reaction score
Who has some?
What kind are they?
Reviews?

Specifically used while bass fishing, back deck of the Rhyan Craft. Russ mentioned using the S-style pedestal to free up deck space as you're walking around and sitting down. Pretty sure he sent me the type of butt seat I want up front.

I don't want cheap seats, but I want to hear good reviews before I shell out $100 on a back seat that I will rarely be sitting in. I'd like to make it comfortable for whoever is back there though. I've been up and down the isles at BPS, and most of the seats look cheap to me, even if they cost $100.

As soon as I look at any of the new bass boats there, those seats look comfy!

Lemme know what you got, and if you'd buy them again.

Thanks!

Watch that S pole if you are very heavy. Seems like anyone over about 225 bends them at the pin.

Quackrstackr said:
Watch that S pole if you are very heavy. Seems like anyone over about 225 bends them at the pin.

Glad you mentioned that.

I love my tempress seats from bps... right now they're like 80 but if you wait til the bps spring classic sale they might go down. I bought mine at that sale last year and they were like 60. Suuuuper comfy!

I purchased Wise seats, the higher price ones. Very comfortable. One broke (my fault) and called them within two days I had a replacement no charge. Their a good company and stand behind their product.

Mine's a Tempress. Very comfy. $85 on the Basspro website. I would buy again.

Attachments

• Humber Bay.JPG
    Humber Bay.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 702
I have the Tempress Navistyle Hi back and they are very comfy..... Got em off ebay for $120 for the pair($30 Shipping), but thats pretty good since theyre $119 a pop at BPS.

nathanielrthomas said:
I have the Tempress Navistyle Hi back and they are very comfy..... Got em off ebay for $120 for the pair($30 Shipping), but thats pretty good since theyre $119 a pop at BPS.

You stole those... :shock:

My 2 navigation seats are those with the Triton emblem sewn into them but I can't make myself pay that for the fishing seats (which did not come with the boat :( )

I have the Wise seats for fishing and they work fine.

BaitCaster said:
Mine's a Tempress. Very comfy. $85 on the Basspro website. I would buy again.

I just bought a pair of these in camo from BPS. I don't have them install but felt pretty good sitting on them in the living room floor. :D They gotta be better than the solid plastic ones I had the last two years.

dixie_boysles said:
of course they are gonna look cheap, they are mad eout of vinyl. shoot im happy with my comfy $20 specials that i got from BPS. i personally like these, plus they are durable:

https://www.basspro.com/Bass-Pro-Shops-Padded-Folding-Molded-Boat-Seats/product/10205159/-1633987

I have 2 of these seats and I'm pretty **** pleased with them. This will be the 4th year they've been on my boat and in that time they've seen a lot of butt cheek yet still feel basically new. :D

Butthead said:
dixie_boysles said:
of course they are gonna look cheap, they are mad eout of vinyl. shoot im happy with my comfy $20 specials that i got from BPS. i personally like these, plus they are durable:

https://www.basspro.com/Bass-Pro-Shops-Padded-Folding-Molded-Boat-Seats/product/10205159/-1633987

I have 2 of these seats and I'm pretty **** pleased with them. This will be the 4th year they've been on my boat and in that time they've seen a lot of butt cheek yet still feel basically new. :D

^^^Me too. They feel pretty comfortable to me, and I was over 300# when I first got them. I'm a lean 242# now though. :D

seat.jpg

Latest posts