boat buggie or cart?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Redcorn

Reaction score
Since my jon is only 12' long i normally just stick it in the bed of my truck and drag to and fromt he water. I was wondering if there is some sort of trolly or buggy thing i can use instead of dragging my boat into the water. I want to eventually buy a trailer but in the meantime im just looking for the next best thing

When I had my 16 ft canoe, I found an old wagon, tore off the wheel/axles and made a little cart from scrap wood I had sitting around. You could do something similar.

Google "transom wheels" and you will be directed to a number of different options. I seem to recall a buggy that basically "clipped" on to your transom and you pushed the boat, upside down, like a wheelbarrow.

BaitCaster said:
Google "transom wheels" and you will be directed to a number of different options. I seem to recall a buggy that basically "clipped" on to your transom and you pushed the boat, upside down, like a wheelbarrow.

Here's what I was looking for - https://www.go2marine.com/product.do?no=37186F

Latest posts