Grabbed This Bow Mount 60$!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skimsucka

Reaction score
So cruising craigslist I came across this Minn Kota 4wd 33lbs bow mount for 100$OBO went and checked it out, the fellow lived right around the corner and was super nice, let me have it for 60$ everything works! I have started preping and painting the entire bracket. Also i threw a 20min casting deck together ..... Enjoy

its not mounted yet just laying there have to paint the foot pedal and lube it up,
further CLEANER deck/ livewell plans in the works

photo-127.jpg

photo-128.jpg

photo-129.jpg

photo-130.jpg

photo-131.jpg

photo-132.jpg

Looks great!!

I picked up my 36# MK transom mount for $28 from the same guy I bought my boat from, he had no idea what it was worth and I got a great deal.

^
Thats awesome gives me another goal ill tryand beat 28$ ahha

i didnt know bow mounts were worth so much either i could only find a couple just under 200$ on entire internet!

dixie_boysles said:
some people have all the luck..lol

I scan craigslist on an hourly basis!!! for anything

Yeah, that is a great deal you got there! I just sold a same model TM 33AT for $150 on CL. It should pull your jon around pretty good. Just amazes me that the TM has 4WD capability...:LOL2:

got everything back together and working after painting and lubing everything !! works great might ever buy a new cover top with new decals to top it off :)

video of it in action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SD0SscfLzY

photo-178.jpg

photo-179.jpg

photo-180.jpg

photo-181.jpg

Latest posts